Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Saraaarrrr's Wedding

After 12 years, Sara & Belinga have tied the knot! They got married this past Sat. out at River Creek Country Club. Sara made a lovely bride, totally smashing! And Belinga looked quite handsome as well ;) I've stolen some pics from my friends to post on my site (haha!)





Perhaps one of the funniest moments of the night was a conversation that Kristen and I had with the Minister of Finance from Cameroon. It went like this:

Kera: Excuse me, are one of you gentlemen the minister of finance in Cameroon
MOF: Yes I am him
Kera: WELL COME DANCE WITH US!!!
And Kristen and I took him out on the dance floor to boogie down to Michael Jackson's, Can't Stop Til You Get Enough! I'm sure he was like "WTF is wrong with these 2 white girls!" Just imagine Coming to America.



It was a great wedding and reception, had a ball. The food and bacon wrapped goods were delicious. PS: I had extra mashed potatoes. YUMMM. Loved the Persian/Arabic dancing. And Sara's little brother is no longer little (he's like 18)...I told him that the last time I saw him he was like 3 years old and would answer the house phone saying "F*** You!" hahahaa

We loved the surprise Cigar bar as well! The Cigar maker told us he had some 'good stuff' in his car, the way I was feeling the next morning made me wonder if I had some of it ;) Here's a pic of us ladies smokin' cigars!

No comments: