Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dad's 65th Birthday Surprise!



Happy Birthday to my dad who turned 65 and to my brother, Shawn, who turned 39 on Friday, June 20th. For my dad's bday Deena and I surprsied Dad with a convertible rental for the weekend. We had it parked in the driveway at 6am on Friday morning and rang the doorbell while we waited in the bushes for him to come out. He loved it. He says it's about time he treats himself to a cool car. He's been on the market for a convertible for some time, something fun and zippy. This gave him a little taste!


Later that night we surprised him again with a family barbeque at my parents house. He was totally surprised. The highlight of the night was him setting off his bday fireworks. He LOVES fireworks. As a kid he would light them in his mouth to entertain us ;) Luckily, he didnt pull that prank on his 65th.


Happy Birthday Dad & Shawn!

No comments: