Friday, June 6, 2008


So I dont know if I'm behind the ball on this one or not, but have you guys heard of Tucker Maxx? I'd picked up his book, I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell, a couple of times at the airport when I was searching for something to read and this book has always cracked me up. I guess the title piqued my interest!

Anyhow, last weekend at the airport, we ended up buying it. Well, the book is terribly graphic and you really feel sorry for some of these girls. Basically, he's a total man slut and the book documents all kinds of drunken hookups and encounters.

I have to say though, I was a little nervous when I got to the chapter called "Everyone Has That Friend." The part that I'm referring to starts on page 31. And guess where it takes place???? CLARENDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read it yourself. But seriously it talks about how he meets this hot blonde chick at the bar who has a hot upper body but elephantitis lower body and then how her friend invites Tucker and his friend back to their house to use non other than their....HOT TUB. The whole time I'm reading this, I'm like, "shoot, do we have any blonde friends with HUGE lower bodies who were visiting from OH (apparently that girl was from out of town) that would have brought 2 guys back to our place?" For a hot second, I was pretty sure the place he was describing was TROY Street, but lucky for us the date that this event occurred was between 1999-2001. I think we are in the clear, whew!

Of course, this made me think back to all the crazy random stories and nights we had at that place. WOW, I'm surprised we all survived!! Hey and btw, he totally stole my idea, remember how I wanted to have a coffee table read of all our funny drunken moments?! TG we never made one.

No comments: