Monday, December 1, 2008

Nashville, aka MUSIC CITY

What perfect timing! Despite crazy hours and lots of hard work, my work convention turned out awesome. This year, our annual convention and tradeshow coincidentally fell during the County Music Awards the same week in Nashville. I'm a newbie to country music but I've started to heart it the past couple of years. Can you imagine a better week to be in Nashville?

1) Our expo hall's loading dock gave us a prime view for Good Morning America's pre-warm up show with Miley Cyrus, Randy Atkins, and Kevin Costner (yep, the actor now singer).
2) We scored last minute tix to the show - 2 for the price of 1! $50 - although I hadnt planned on going to the CMA's I did try to doll up (after a 14 hour day). I wore a really cute black dress, my cute brown cowboy boots and a turquoise necklace
3) We were in the same room as all my favs...Josh Turner, George Strait, Randy Atkins, the EAGLES, Toby Keith, Montgomery Gentry, Brooks & Dunn...ohh and Shania presented! Plus in the audience...Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Kidman, plus many more!

No comments: