Monday, December 15, 2008

Sunday in Denver is C-O-L-D

Holla for 2 degrees! Yep, I went to the grocery store this afternoon and my car registed 2 degrees. And it wasnt lying. Tonight the low is going to be -19.

So needless to say I stayed my arse inside today. Got some great cooking down for our little Christmas party this Tuesday. My next door neighbor and I are throwing a joint holiday party. Appetizers at my house and desserts at hers, a little round the world if you will. Anywho, here's what I made today in preperation for Tues.

-Hummus (gotta have it, its a staple if you're middle eastern)
-California Pizza Kitchen's Spinach & Artichoke Dip (I have the SECRET recipe and may be willing to share this deliciousness with you...let me know!)
-an Olive Cheese ball
-meatballs (a barbeque and pineapple salsa based sauce)- yummy!
-Mac & Cheese mini-cupcakes (the recipe from jack's bridal shower- yay!)

1 comment:

Talking With Hands said...

Share the spin dip recipe - My coworker and I get it all the time!