Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Introducing the newest German Cousin

Introducing the newest cousin, Leopold from MUNICH! Actually, this is the 2nd surname baby...my little nephew Dallas being the first, Leopold being the second. He was born to my cousin Taufig & Sandra on Jan 19th in Munich, Germany. He's apparently 4000 gramms or 4 kilo and 53 centimeters --someone care to do the conversion for me?

For those of you who may remember my trip to Europe a couple of summers ago, I visited Taufig & Sandra in Munich before spending time with his dad (my Uncle Mufid) and mom in Austria, and finally meeting Chris in Krakow. Taufig & Sandra were wonderful hosts. Taufig, a former radio sportscaster in Munich, had some fun connections and one of the perks was getting to drive with him on his VESPA (I heart VESPA's)right onto the field of the Olympic soccer stadium. AMAZING.

Anywho, congrats to proud parents Taufig & Sandra!

No comments: