Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Wizards minus the Main Man

Two of my favorite Wizards players are still benched for the season due to injuries. My main man, Mr. Gilbert Arenas is still recovering from knee surgery and poor Etan Thomas is still in training after having heart surgery for a leaky valve. Gilbert has been on the scene, he seems to take this opportunity to strut his stylish wardrobe on the court while cheering/encouraging his teammates. Etan on the other hand, just made his first appearance back at the game on Monday night. Luckily the Wizards have been able to do quite well without ball-hog G-A--which surprises me. High fives to Antwan Jamison, Haywood (Dadiani--high five to your UNC boyz and when are we going to a game together?) CARON, and Daniels...they've picked up the slack and have played really nicely together minus the natural team leader, Arenas.

However, the game just isnt the same without my favorite lineup. I was at the Friday night game against the Knicks and had pretty good seats in the Acela Club but without my Great Falls buddy and poetry-writing Thomas, it's not the same for me.

So for now, I think I'll wait it out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least they still have Jamison!!