Thursday, January 31, 2008

TV or not to TV?

I've never been all that occupied by television but there really isn't ANYTHING on tv these days. If I get the chance to watch, I'm surfing. Lately, I find myself watching the latest updates on the presidential candidates, the TRAVEL channel: I enjoy Anthony Bourdain's show; Discovery Channel: that series with Anderson Cooper was pretty interesting; and sadly, I've resorted to some trash programming...The Girls Next Door, Meet the Real Housewives of Orange County, and a few others.

What I dont understand though is ROCK of LOVE? Who seriously wants to get with Brett Michaels? That's just sick and those girls are disgusting. Another new show I saw advertised, which sounds RIDCULOUSLY terrible...PetFinder on Animal Planet. If you really need to hire someone or seek outside advice on getting a pet, you're pathetic. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. AND lastly, MOMENT of TRUTH...WHY? What a hurtful show, why would you ever agree to go on there and tell your deepest secrets to the world?

No comments: