Thursday, January 24, 2008

Meet the RUNNERS

Come out on March 29th to see us in action! Tina has so graciously volunteered to run this marathon with me and to help me train for it. She's a pro, I'm a wimp and a novice.

I was looking for some pics of the 2 of us and sadly, just couldnt find any decent ones. Here's what I came up with!

As the photos imply, I think we are in for trouble ;) That first photo was taken in Charleston in 2006 (Tina, the high school cheerleader was pretty sure she could carry me on her shoulders) and that 2nd photo was at Kristen's Wedding in Sparkle City where we were rockin' out to Pour Some Sugar on Me.

Anywho, here's a little running info on the 2 of us.

Tina -- She ran the Marine Corp Marathon in 2006 and 2007, and improved her time this past year. She finished right under the 4 hour mark, at 3:59. Go girl! She's also run the Capitol Hill Classic 10k 2005, 2006; the Back to School Classic 8k in Kensington, MD in 2005 & 2006; The Annapolis Striders B&A Trail Half Marathon in 2006; and lastly the Komen Race for the Cure 5k in 2006.

Kera -- Rock n' Roll Half Marathon 2006 & 2007, finished in 2:15; Capitol Hill Classic 10k 2005; George Washington Classic 10 miler in 2006; and Komen Race for the Cure 5k in 2005 & 2007.

PS: Tina is gonna kick my arse!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Hi Kera!! Love the pictures! We'll get some good ones at the marathon! Woohoo!

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.