Sunday, February 3, 2008

Next week: Nashville & Cabo



I'm headed to Nashville on Feb 14th with my coworker, Micki, to do a site visit for our annual convention. We'll spend most of our time visiting with the Nashville Convention Center and at the sponsor hotel, The Rennaissance Nashville. So our trip happens to falls on Valentines Day and I said to Micki the other day, "We're going to get to go to Valentines Day dinner together in Nashville..YES! hahha" She goes, "Girl, I ain't going to be your Valentine, I got plans that night!" SNAP,huh? Dissed. I can already hear the reminder of the fake rose story. BTw- I hope to get to check out Wild Horse Saloon. Bummed that the following week I'll miss the Gypsy Kings!

After Nashville, I'll be back home for the weekend and then off again on Monday to Cabo San Lucas with Christina & Jen. We found an AMAZING rate--super, super cheap. We're staying at an all-inclusive, the Melia Cabo Real: http://www.meliacaboreal.com/ It was a no brainer price-wise and Feb 18 is Presidents Day which is an optional holiday. So, we'll be soaking up some sun and hitting the beach. I look forward to getting in the water...snorkeling, windsurfing, scuba? Supposedly, the winter is the best time for windsurfing as it's not as rough. I've heard that the water can be very dangerous and too choppy for swimming. I really hope that's not the case. The other cool thing is that it's WHALE season, we'll hopefully get to see some Gray whales. There's a pretty good chance bc they typically migrate to warmer waters between Jan-March. I'm READY.

No comments: